Tardiness quotes

• No talented person remains a talented without a perseverance.

• Either give me more wine or leave me alone.

• What I do see, for instance, is that the French are not very happy with the ... I am happy but they are not and I understand why they are not happy. They still believe in some nuclear strategic formulas which they have inherited from General De Gaulle and they have started the process of rethinking, they haven't gone very far.

• I use the iPhone now for information. But with selfies, I don't know what those people are doing. It's like they believe what they see is real, even with the [filters]. And God bless them! But to me, it's not a self-portrait, it's a reality project.

• People become attached to their burdens sometimes more than the burdens are attached to them.

• I made you take time to look at what I saw and when you took time to really notice my flower, you hung all your associations with flowers on my flower and you write about my flower as if I think and see what you think and see—and I don't.

• I grew up in a house where nobody had to tell me to go to school every day and do my homework.

• It's ridiculous that time and time again we need a radioactive cloud coming out of a nuclear power-station to remind us that atomic energy is extraordinarily dangerous.

• I don't really think about film or television or going directly to the internet. I just think about doing something that people are going to get excited about.

• We are forever responsible for that which we have tamed.