Overfishing quotes

• My education [takes place] during the holidays from Eton.

• I think people who sample are cheating. It is like people who do collages. Use all of your own stuff.

• People don't come to therapy for exclamation; they come for experience.

• Those who give not till they die show that they would not then if they could keep it any longer.

• I've always loved The Simpsons, just because it was really, really funny. As a kid, you love the characters. You know that the dad is dumb and frustrated, and you know that the boy is smarter than everyone else around him and is constantly getting into mischief.

• even if I do not see the fruits, the struggle has been worthwhile. If my life has taught me anything, it is that one must fight.

• I don't want to achieve immortality through my work. I want to achieve it through not dying.

• It doesn't happen all the time, but when I'm playing well it's as if my eyes change. I can feel it. I just feel like Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde-a transformation happens, I'm a totally different human being. I don't hear anybody, I don't see anybody, nothing bothers me, nothing is going to interfere with what I'm about to do.

• Love and war, it seemed, worked by the same rules. One had to hurry, before the fires flared out.

• Must faith be exactly that, the willingness and ability to believe in the face of a lack of evidence? If one could find the evidence, would then the faith be dead?