Braids quotes

• It's all those stories and how they braid together that tells us who and what and where we are
    -- Charles de Lint

#Together #Stories #Braids

• Mark Grotjahn's large new paintings abound with torrents of ropy impasto, laid down in thickets, cascading waves, and bundles that swell, braid around, or overlap one another.
    -- Jerry Saltz

#Braids #Painting #Wave

• [Lily] "Petunia's hair is too curly to braid," She said conversationally. Oliver wasn't sure why, but that was what finally made him blush.
    -- Jessica Day George

#Hair #Lilies #Braids

• When a woman grabs my braids and says "How cute!" I crab her breast and say "How cute!" She never touches me again!
    -- Russell Means

#Cute #Braids #Crabs

• When I'm not working, I spend a lot of time on my hair. When it's time for my hair to get some rest, I either wear it in a ponytail, bun or my favorite 'milkmaid' braid.
    -- Tracee Ellis Ross

#Hair #Ponytails #Braids

• Everything that I have is natural - braid, nails - I practically never use cosmetics. They often ask me in the provinces about my braid.
    -- Yulia Tymoshenko

#Braids #Cosmetics #Nails

• I am not the 'illegal' you think I am, and immigration is not what you think it is,

• I still maintain that an ordinary human being has the right to be horrified by a mangled body seen on an afternoon walk.

• French Yemeni relations are strong and good, they are relations depending on friendship and cooperation; my relationship with the president Chiraq are old and real.

• The '90s are really the 'Sex and the City' woman, and I think, right now, the new contemporary woman is the 'Lipstick Jungle' woman.

• If I look at the definition of Hinduism, the Supreme Court of India has given a beautiful definition; it says that Hinduism is not a religion, it is actually a way of life.

• If you don't realize there is always somebody who knows how to do something better than you, then you don't give proper respects for others' talents.

• I have a very positive attitude in life. My insecurity, fear and need to know about tomorrow has fortunately eased. What is going to happen will happen anyway. So why break my head over it?

• Miracles are everywhere to be found when the priesthood is understood, its power is honored and used properly, and faith is exerted.

• Religion and science have nothing to do with each other, they're about different things, science is about the way the world works and religion is about miracles, I mean, if you ask most ordinary people in church or in a mosque why they believe, it's almost certainly got something to do with the belief that God does wonderful things, that God intervenes, that God heals the sick, that God answers prayers, God forgives sins.

• Ultra high speed slow mo