Havoc quotes

• I find that complete trust and subsequent courage galvanizing and inspiring.

• I feel like the luckiest girl in the world.

• We must believe that we are gifted for something, and that this thing, at whatever cost, must be attained.

• I'd rather be B.B. King. That's the way I started. Let the heavy metal guys play heavy metal, let the others play the other ... I try to do what I do better, not get away from it.

• The foundation of confidence in virtually every field is preparation.

• I don't want to achieve immortality through my work. I want to achieve it through not dying.

• Dr. King has long been my hero. I didn't get to work with him much, but my husband did in the early years. Dr. King gave his life, really, to the struggle for everyone. And he believed in non-violence. That's what I've tried to do in terms of my life and my work, following the teachings of God.

• Judge men less by the labels they wear than by their persistent labour for sure if slow progress.

• What other people think of me is not my business. What I do is what I do. How people see me doesn't change what I decide to do. I don't choose projects so people don't see me as one thing or another. I choose projects that excite me. I think the problem is that people refuse to understand what drag is outside of their own belief system.

• I'm on a whisky diet. I've lost 3 days already.