Over Confident quotes

• Happiness is really rooted in simplicity. The tendency to excessiveness in thought and action diminishes happiness.

• If I have anything to say against Obama it's not because I'm a racist, it's because I don't like what he's doing as President and anybody should be able to feel that way, but what I find now is that if you say anything against him you're called a racist.

• To be born as a human being is a rare thing, something to be grateful for. But being born as a human being is worthless if you spend your whole life in a mental hospital. It is worthless if you worry about not having money. It is worthless if you become neurotic because you cannot get a prestigious job. It is worthless if you weep because you lose your girlfriend.

• Geometry is not true, it is advantageous.

• I always used to be more of a city guy, and more and more I'm starting to enjoy being in nature.

• If you've ever seen the film In Which We Serve, but it was about a destroyer in the Mediterranean.

• I went to jail for 11 days for disturbing the peace; I was trying to disturb the war.

• I'm a benevolent dictator.

• I believe that the basic attribute of mankind is to look after each other

• I'd love to do sitcoms. I think I'm pretty darn funny.