Uselessness quotes

• My view is different from this, only to the extent that if a decision is taken, by the parents and doctors, that it is better that a baby should die, I believe it should be possible to carry out that decision, not only by withholding or withdrawing life-support - which can lead to the baby dying slowly from dehydration or from an infection - but also by taking active steps to end the baby's life swiftly and humanely

• One choice can transform you!

• I think the thing about that was I was always willing to work; I was not the fastest or biggest player but I was determined to be the best football player I could be on the football field and I think I was able to accomplish that through hard work.

• There is no magic. There is only knowledge, more or less hidden.

• We must laugh and cry, enjoy and suffer, in a word, vibrate to our full capacity … I think that’s what being really human means.

• We are all self-made men and women, but only the successful take credit for it.

• It gets boring to me when people talk about clothing brands or what boat they’re going to buy next summer.

• We must not fear daylight just because it almost always illuminates a miserable world.

• If any person should meddle with my cause, I require them to judge the best'.

• Very few of my books are about who stole the Maltese Falcon