Hard To Believe quotes

• For me, drawing is everything, because it informs everything. It even informs my poetry. It's the way I begin everything.

• It was these same families [Rothschild, Rockefeller, Harriman, Bush, etc] who funded the eugenics movement which is pledged to remove the lower genetic blood streams and leave only those of superior stock. Eugenics today often goes under the title of 'population control'. The best known of the population control organizations is Planned Parenthood which began life under another name at the London offices of the British Eugenics Society.

• Hold fast to the Bible. To the influence of this Book we are indebted for all the progress made in true civilization and to this we must look as our guide in the future.

• For the last three years, I've been working on 'Bromst,' and that's all that encompassed my brain. And now that it's out, it will change the way that I think musically.

• I love musical festivals Pukkelpop, Lowlands, and Glastonbury. But Roskilde is great - it's one of the things Danes try to be proud of. Actually, I usually try to set up a clothing pop-up shop at the festival every year.

• Without a function, we cease to be. So, I will write till I die.

• I don't think that the forms of feminism that are prevailing on campus are left wing. It's a conservative form of feminism in gender politics and there [isn't] anything particularly progressive about it. That's what is baffling. You've got conservatives acting like liberals touting free speech and due process.

• I write movies about mavericks, about people who break rules, and I don't like movies about people who are pulverised for being mavericks.

• Unemployment, with its injustice for the man who seeks and thirsts for employment, who begs for labour and cannot get it, and who is punished for failure he is not responsible for by the starvation of his children--that torture is something that private enterprise ought to remedy for its own sake.

• Even truth needs to be clad in new garments if it is to appeal to a new age.