Usability quotes

• The aim of the Church is to help the people to help themselves. Work is to be re-enthroned as the ruling principle of the lives of our Church membership

• Always store beer in a dark place.

• some of my happiest funniest times have been spent in offices. Perhaps because the work was mudane, even the tiniest of distractions become wildly hilarious and wonderful. Actually, I'd say that 90 per cent of my doubled-over-gasping-with-laughther-laughing-so-much-that-you-can't-breathe-and-you-think-you-might-die laughing has occurred during slow days in offices.

• The tattoo has a profound meaning: the superficiality of modern man's existence.

• It's been a hard lesson for me , but contrary quite frankly to what is a common practice in politics, I can tell from my own experience, it is better to stay away from personalities.

• Near even a candle, the visible heat. So it is with a person in love.

• If you just watch a teenager, you see a lot of uncertainty.

• I was not intrigued with the accouterments of success and fame, the furs, jewels, expensive automobiles and mansions... I can assure you that these things were not on my mind when I sat spellbound in that Pozzuoli movie house. It was what these performers on the screen were doing, not what they received for doing it.

• Bodybuilding isn’t 90 minutes in the gym..it’s a lifestyle

• Endow the Living - with the Tears - You squander on the Dead.