Zephyr quotes

• It's very hard to grow, because it's difficult to let go of the models of ourselves in which we've invested so heavily.

• I'm not the last of the old bosses. I'm the first of the new leaders.

• I wished that I could have been down there because Paul actually wanted me to do the tour with him, but then he realized that it just wouldn't be right. It wouldn't be a solo tour anymore. It would look like just half of KISS.

• I think it's very important to have a feedback loop, where you're constantly thinking about what you've done and how you could be doing it better.

• When you cut pieces out of the truth to avoid looking like a fool you end up looking like a moron instead.

• I think anybody that gives their opinion in a confident way everyday is going to be criticized.

• Our prosperity as a nation depends upon the personal financial prosperity of each of us as individuals.

• The only way we can ever teach a child to say "I'm sorry" is for him to hear it from our lips first.

• The casting directors that were aware of The Real World looked at me as a joke. It was so hard to get away from that.

• A life of value is not a series of great things well done; it is a series of small things consciously done.