Yesterday And Tomorrow quotes

• Much of the real computer talent today is concentrated in the private sector.

• You have to strive every minute to get rid of the life that you have planned in order to have the life that's waiting to be yours. Move, move, move.

• Trust in your own beliefs or succumb to the influence of others'.

• Baby Boomers are now living longer and want to stay vibrant and gorgeous for as long as possible. I've identified a need for women to learn the basics of a healthy, holistic, daily regimen, which will bring a healthy glow to their skin. It's all about allowing our true self to shine, both literally through our skin and metaphorically through our soul.

• Cinco de Mayo has come to represent a celebration of the contributions that Mexican Americans and all Hispanics have made to America.

• ... on the whole 'blasphemy' has been a force for good in human history. It is part of the process by which millions of people have come to reject theocracy and think for themselves.

• I am not in the least forbidden. You may sample me all you choose.

• My life and my plan wasn't very good, but at least it was my plan. It got to that point that I just couldn't stand it any more.

• Bad guys do what good guys dream.

• It was not the passion that was new to her, it was the yearning adoration. She knew she had always feared it, for it left her helpless; she feared it still, lest if se adored him too much, then she would lose herself, become effaced, and she did not want to be effaced, a slave, like a savage woman. She must not become a slave. She feared her adoration, yet she would not at once fight against it.