Outburst quotes

• The nation is marching along a permanently high plateau of prosperity

• When we trust God, He can make the ordinary extraordinary!

• Running is like a form of meditation for me and a great way to clear my head.

• I learned there's an amazing unexplored territory in terms of narrative. Before, I thought the unexplored territory was the form, the way you shoot a movie. Now, I'm learning about the beautiful marriage between form and narrative.

• Yeah. When I was in high school I used to do stupid video edits. I would hook-up two VCRs or three VCRs and do film edits for the basketball team and stuff like that because I was always just into doing that.

• Think of Florence, Paris, London, New York. Nobody visiting them for the first time is a stranger because he's already visited them in paintings, novels, history books and films. But if a city hasn't been used by an artist, not even the inhabitants live there imaginatively.

• By my senior year in high school, I was friends with every group

• You can take no credit for beauty at sixteen. But if you are beautiful at sixty, it will be your soul's own doing.

• Whether you are a medical doctor or a chiropractor or another type of healer, life has a challenge that you have to be egoless. You have to just become, without self, a healer at that moment, for that purpose.

• I used to play the piano by listening to it - like Chopin pieces, when I was, like, a little kid - and then the minute my parents got me lessons to read music, I couldn't do it anymore.