Your Mum quotes

• Your mum pounced on her and started sucking away. Would’ve been arousing if not for all the screaming.” “Ian,” Bones drew out warningly. He grinned. “You’re right. I was aroused anyway.
    -- Jeaniene Frost

#Bones #Mum #Your Mum

• It's a deep and all but certain truth about narcissistic personalities that to meet them is to love them, but to know them well is to find them unbearable. Confidence quickly curdles into arrogance; smarts turn to smugness, charm turns to smarm.

• History tells me that when the Russians come to a country they don't go back.

• Having power and being in a position of power can really blur your judgement, and it's not always that clear.

• Persistent people begin their success where others end in failure.

• Conservatives insist that government should be " run more like a business." One might wonder how that could be possible, since government does not market goods and services for the purpose of capital accumulation.

• Good moral character is not something that we can achieve on our own. We need a culture that supports the conditions under which self-love and friendship flourish.

• You've got to play for whoever you play for.

• Who needs a handgun when you've got a semiautomatic?

• To put off the inevitable, we try to fix the city in place, remember it as it was, doing to the city what we would never allow to be done to ourselves. . . . New York City does not hold our former selves against us. Perhaps we can extend the same courtesy.

• I think Beijing deserves the Olympics in order to be with all the rest of the world recognized,