Owning A Home quotes

• I just can't eat without my sunglasses,

• I think that most people, and by people I mean journalists, think that I pre-conceive everything and that I spend my afternoons dreaming up self-mythologizing points of interest.

• This is the first adventure I’ve survived without being kidnapped, attacked, knocked unconscious or possessed by evil spirits. A ripped blouse? Ruined skirt? Bad hair? I’d call this progress. ~Jaime Vegas

• The beautiful simplicity of our faith is that it distills down to the exact same bottom line for both the brilliant theologian and the five-year-old child: love God and love each other - period.

• How can there not already be a rapper named 'O'pinion'?

• My proudest moments are beating Ferrari for the World Championship in 1965, and working with Ford to win Le Mans in 1966 and 1967.

• True literacy is becoming an arcane art and the nation [United States] is steadily dumbing down.

• Terror is only justice: prompt, severe and inflexible. It is then an emanation of virtue.

• Because of technology, we don't develop telepathy. We don't use telepathy, but use, you know, the mobile phones. Why?

• I don't want to be bulky and stiff.