Horizontal Lines quotes

• I did the cover of Cigar Aficionado, so I'm supposed to talk about loving cigars. I've smoked them a couple of times. My father used to smoke cigars. I love the idea and the concept, and I love the smell of cigars

• The smell and taste of things remain poised a long time, like souls, ready to remind us.....

• A lot of times, people start out with a lot of good ideas, but then they don't execute. They lose the purity of their vision. You end up running around in circles.

• The feminist movement as at present instituted is Inadequate.

• There are positively no mental, physical or moral attainments too lofty for the Negro to accomplish if granted a fair and equal opportunity.

• I'm the girl who still believes prince charming exists somewhere out there.

• Irrespective of any external, regulatory force, our capacity for feeling is in itself an insatiable and bottomless abyss.

• Muslims are the first victims of Islam. Many times I have observed in my travels in the Orient that fanaticism comes from a small number of dangerous men who maintain the others in the practice of religion by terror. To liberate the Muslim from his religion is the best service one can render him.

• People who want to be famous are really loners. Or they should be.

• Warm Bodies' ended up becoming one of the most personal relatable things I've written.