Kaylee quotes

• All great cathedrals began their building by the placement of a single stone. The building unit of a great society is the individual.

• Feeling and longing are the motive forces behind all human endeavor and human creations.

• I want what I want when I want it.

• The person with the biggest dreams is more powerful than the person with all the answers.

• The single largest pool of untapped resource in this world is human good intentions that never translate into action

• If I ever had any vanity, then I definitely lost it by being on television.

• There must have been something in my nature - I believe, with all my heart, that I have conquered it now - which prevented me from being perfectly happy or making a woman perfectly happy.

• The black man continues on his way. He plods wearily no longer-he is striding freedom road with the knowledge that if he hasn't got the world in a jug, at least he has the stopper in his hand.

• The pursuit of perfection is frustrating and a waste of time, because nothing is ever perfect. The pursuit of excellence is commendable and worthwhile. Therefore strive for excellence not perfection.

• If you would reflect well and wisely, you would realize that those events you regard as personal misfortunes have served a useful purpose even in this worldly life, and indeed have worked for your betterment.