Open Your Heart quotes

• Today I share my abundance with someone who needs a gift of kindness.

• Protecting Americans from harm goes beyond police and national defense. It's imperative that we not destroy the commons, the physical environment on which we rely.

• The breeding programs for the bulls have improved significantly. The bulls are at a much higher caliber.

• You have to say now that space is something. Space can vibrate, space can fluctuate, space can be quantum mechanical, but what the devil is it?

• Ane bow that is ay bent Worthis ay unsmart and dullis on the string; Sa dois the mynd that is ay diligent In ernistfull thochtis and in studying.

• We get strength and encouragement from watching children.

• So long as Muslims continue looking towards Western civilization as the only force that could regenerate their own stagnant society, they destroy their self-confidence and, indirectly, support the Western assertion that Islam is a "spent force".

• My dream job is to be the Robin to Anderson Cooper's Batman.

• There is some pleasure even in words, when they bring forgetfulness of present miseries.

• We need to shift the paradigm from reactive technologies to more integrative solutions that deal with the variety and complexity of the threats that are out there today.