Uphill Climbs quotes

• Wherever you turn your eye—except in science—an Oxford man is at the top of the tree.

• The head has its confines. The head’s got those all right, and the heart. The heart has its reasons.

• Never lie; never cheat; never steal. Don't whine; don't complain; don't make excuses.

• People talk about retiring. I never said that r-word. People though I went away after the Olympic Games. I took time off to do something I've always wanted to be - a mother.

• The best fantasy is written in the language of dreams. It is alive as dreams are alive, more real than real ... for a moment at least ... that long magic moment before we wake.

• We are threatened by the now so we jump to the past or the future.

• I've been playing sexually aware women most of my life. At this point I expected to be playing moms and wives. It's exciting to play a femme fatale.

• ‎People who talk less frequently notice more.

• I want to be two people at once. One runs away.

• I really think that elected officials should be focused on how you create sustained economic growth, how do you create jobs and all of these issues that made people - segments of our society believe are really important are diversions politically.