Human Dignity quotes

• We all know we fall. Newton's discovery was that the moon falls, too-and by the same rule that we do.

• People who are smart get into Mensa. People who are really smart look around and leave.

• Their every instinct - and I have to say this is without exception - is to iron out the bumps, and It's always the bumps that are the most interesting stuff.

• Seeds and nuts are indispensable for cardiovascular health. The protective properties of nuts against coronary heart disease were first recognized in the early 1990s, and a strong body of literature has followed, confirming these original findings.

• Children enter school as question marks and leave as periods.

• People try to be more edgy, or write about that first explosive meeting between two people in a club, but not so much the long-term issues; I don't know how to write a song about teenage heartbreak anymore.

• A little more moderation would be good. Of course, my life hasn't exactly been one of moderation.

• Every designer has to stand behind and believe in what they are creating.

• I guess I'm also obligated to note that the experience of sex workers who are not upper/middle class/white probably have much worse conditions than anything that's portrayed commonly in media/what I experienced.

• Usually my favorite joke is whichever joke I most recently came up with that surprised me the first time I thought of it.