Egocentric quotes

• You don't compete with dollars, but you compete with ideas. Your only real borders are what you can imagine.

• The bottom line is that if you become a master at handling problems and overcoming obstacles, what can stop you from success? The answer is nothing! And if nothing can stop you, you become unstoppable!

• She wore tight corsets to give her a teeny waist - I helped her lace them up - but they had the effect of causing her to faint. Mom called it the vapors and said it was a sign of her high breeding and delicate nature. I thought it was a sign that the corset made it hard to breathe.

• If only we could see in advance all the harm that can come from the good we think we are doing.

• however many resolutions one makes, one's pen, like water, always finds its own level, and one can't write in any way other than one's own.

• Are you tired of lyrical liars, passing fliers, Wannabe MC's, but really good triers, Tripping over mic cords, getting you bored, A total fraud, this kind of thing I can't afford!

• I think the central theme about black society is that it has got elements of a defeated society

• Love is like those second-rate hotels where all the luxury is in the lobby.

• I'm trying to put together quality at-bats and hit the ball hard somewhere.

• Give us this day our daily taste. Restore to us soups that spoons will not sink in and sauces which are never the same twice. Raise up among us stews with more gravy than we have bread to blot it with... Give us pasta with a hundred fillings.