Tasmanian Devils quotes

• The trouble with America is that when the dollar only earns 6 percent over here, then it gets restless and goes overseas to get 100 percent. Then the flag follows the dollar and the soldiers follow the flag.

• I'm disappointed . . . that the president has not done more to demand that Congress and other federal agencies make the same sacrifices millions of Americans are already making. There is no charity without sacrifice.

• My thoughts by night are often filled With visions false as fair: For in the past alone, I build My castles in the air.

• When I came back, after all those stories about Hitler and his snub, I came back to my native country, and I could not ride in the front of the bus. I had to go to the back door. I couldn't live where I wanted. Now what's the difference?

• By the time I was about ten, I had started to lose faith with church ways. I was educated in some ways by my high school government and history teachers.

• There is the Jewish Agency, which gets a lot of money from the United States, from American Jews, whose sole job it is to create settlements. It enlists people all over the world - especially in Russia, and in the United States, by the way - to come and settle in the Occupied Territories as a kind of religious statement, a kind of nationalist statement: "This is a country given to us by God." A lot of Israelis who do not believe in God believe that God has given us this country.

• My uncertainty disappeared. Segregation is evil, and I cannot, as a minister, condone evil.

• The legacy of the Armenian Genocide is woven into the fabric of America.

• Nobody gets into a band and thinks they're going to have a 30-year career.

• I'm a choreographer and I love watching 'The Bachelorette.'