Vote For Me quotes

• I dont think that we're meant to understand it all the time. I think that sometimes we just have to have faith.

• Of course, there's some you think, well I wouldn't let them in the door, but there's not many. It's very important to know that it's a mutual thing, that there is respect and a form of teamwork. With quite a few of them it can be traumatic, but there are moments in here when they do extraordinary things with their designs. There are things of beauty I get to see in this office.

• I don't claim to be a musician, I didn't go to Julliard.

• If I never meet you In this life Let me feel the lack A glance from your eyes Then my life Will be yours

• Great minds discuss ideas; average minds discuss events; small minds discuss people.

• We have a lot of players in their first year. Some of them are also in their last year.

• I think a lot of people end up making sequels to movies just because the first one did a lot of business, and I think what people have learned is that it doesn't matter if the first one did a lot of business or that people want to go see another one just to see another one.

• I don't see anything wrong with technology as long as it doesn't interfere with your life.

• If you've got a lot of children, I think you let the other children bring them up more and you just sort of step in and do stuff like every now and again.

• The public has heard the stereotypical love songs a million times, and they've heard the stereotypical life-or-death songs millions of times. It's good to mix it up a little bit.