Horsemen quotes

• The suffering of this life not only can make our temperament more like the Divine Personality of Jesus, but it detaches us from this world. This Divine preparation opens our souls to the working and pruning of the Father.

• Endings are never neat, because when life goes on, there is no end. You may want to speculate about what the characters get up to afterwards, but I feel it would be presumptuous of me to dictate that.

• A great song can make a terrible singer sound good, but a good singer - you put a great song on top of that, you're really in great shape!

• Every message, regardless of form or content, is an expression of a need.

• There was never much question as to what I was going to do in life, because working with clay was what I could do . . . there are things I watch my hand do that are almost thoughtless. I can remember the moment of learning them. It is knowledge you have in the hand.

• Even psychopaths have emotions. Then again, maybe not.

• My heart is sand and Orion's cruel tide has washed it away from me, scattered it, lost it.

• It takes a long time to dissolve the bars of a mental cage.

• If you want to be led by the Spirit of God, then devote yourself to the Word of God.

• Whereas a good player might do something really good in a game, a great player might do something two or three times in a row. That's what great players do, but they also work incredibly hard off the field in terms of the extra effort they've put into making sure their own performance gets better.