Unbelievable Things quotes

• When people keep telling you that you can't do a thing, you kind of like to try it.

• Sometimes I wish I could walk up to my music as if for the first time, as if I had never heard it before. Being so inescapably a part of it, I'll never know what the listener gets, what the listener feels, and that's too bad.

• Time was the only variable in every equation of power and oppression--how long before the pot boiled over.

• Accuracy is the twin brother of honesty; inaccuracy is a near kin to falsehood.

• There but for the grace of God go I

• Writing anything, it sorta starts the way you'd build a castle at the beach. You're just taking your hands and you're mounting up sand.

• Nothing reaches inside you and grabs you by the guts the way fear does.

• Despise not sweet inviting love-making nor the merry dance.

• Pork - no animal is more used for nourishment and none more indispensable in the kitchen; employed either fresh or salt, all is useful, even to its bristles and its blood; it is the superfluous riches of the farmer, and helps to pay the rent of the cottager.

• When you refuse to teach on the radical depravity of men, it is an impossibility that you bring glory to God, His Christ, and His cross, because the cross of Jesus Christ and the glory thereof is most magnified when it's placed in front of the backdrop of our depravity!