Forsaken quotes

• The impact of the Kyoto Protocol on global temperature is quite modest, especially for the first century. The reduction in global mean temperature in the Annex I case relative to the reference in 2100 is 0.13ºC; this compares with a difference of 0.17ºC from the Kyoto Protocol calculated by Wigley. The temperature reduction in the optimal run is essentially the same as the Kyoto runs by the 22nd century.

• The saddest day of your life is when you decide to sell out, and nobody wants to buy.

• Music is the voice of all sorrow, all joy. It needs no translation.

• When the population is filled with peace and harmony it ripens like fruit that turns to rot in a jiff if not preserved by change.

• Spreading the word on a zero budget is difficult. You find yourself spending all night on Twitter following people; using Facebook to leave messages on various club walls; commenting on YouTube clips and blog posts; giving interviews online and taking photos of bottles to send to websites in the hope that they feature you

• Chilli ice cream doesn't taste bad. But I wouldn't eat it again.

• If you believe you are right, or you believe you are wrong, you're right. Whenever you are certain about it, you will support it. Remember that.

• When I was coaching with the Patriots, the players pulled a practical joke and I said, 'Do you think I'm Charlie the Tuna, like a sucker?' After that, they called me Tuna.

• Spring-an experience in immortality.

• Here is one optimists reason for believing unity will prevail ... within the next hundred years ... nationhood as we know it will be obsolete; all states will recognize a single, global authority. A phrase briefly fashionable in the mid-20th century -- citizen of the world -- will have assumed real meaning by the end of the 21st. All countries are basically social arrangements, accommodations to changing circumstances. No matter how permanent and even sacred they may seem at any one time, in fact they are all artificial and temporary.