Family Reunion quotes

• If Israel is forced to stand alone, Israel will stand alone.

• The thing that bugs me is that the people think the FDA is protecting them - it isn’t. What the FDA is doing and what the public thinks it’s doing are as different as night and day.

• The HoneyLine' is my web site and TV segments that were birthed out of the stark reality that we all need a few people to help navigate this life.

• I don't think CNN is 'fake news.' I think there are some reports everywhere, in print, on TV, on radio, in conversation, that are not well-researched and are sometimes based on falsehoods.

• Miracles need people as much as people need miracles.

• Personally I am very pessimistic. But when, for instance, one of my staff has a baby you can't help but bless them for a good future. Because I can't tell that child, 'Oh, you shouldn't have come into this life.' And yet I know the world is heading in a bad direction. So with those conflicting thoughts in mind, I think about what kind of films I should be making.

• Nature, or at least birds and women, abhorred the invisible man.

• I can love the whole world except my neighbor.

• I was born in my parents' bedroom on January 16. The World Almanac says it was 1909. I say it was 1912. But what difference does it make as long as I feel 33?

• The future started yesterday, and we're already late.