Ocd quotes

• I have OCD, which is not fun. I have to be incredibly tidy and organized or it messes with my mind and switches off on me.
    -- Charlize Theron

#Fun #Mind #Ocd

• I do not have OCD OCD OCD.
    -- Emilie Autumn

#Ocd

• I have a slight bit of OCD, I think. I'm not walking around flipping light switches. But when I say I'm going to do something, I have to do it.
    -- Eminem

#Thinking #Light #Ocd

• I'm OCD beyond comparison.
    -- Fred Durst

#Ocd #Comparison

• It happens that there are a lot of people who are very talented who also happen to have a mental disorder. A lot of the mental disorders are initially things that are adaptive. Like even OCD, it's good to sort of have structure and have certain rituals but when it gets to be extreme then it becomes problematic.
    -- H. A. Berlin

#People #Ocd #Structure

• Love makes use of the worst traps. The least noble. The rarest. It exploits coincidence.

• Humanity can be roughly divided into three sorts of people - those who find comfort in literature, those who find comfort in personal adornment, and those who find comfort in food;

• From the moment we are born, the world tends to have a box already built for us to fit inside. Our umbilical cord never seems to be severed; we only find new needs to fill. If we disconnected and severed our attachments, would we shatter our confinements and expand beyond our shell? Would the world look different? Would we recognize ourselves? Are we the box that we are inside, and to be authentically 'un-contained' would we still be able to exist? This is the irony of containment. As long as we don't push on the walls of our surroundings, we may never know how strong we really are.

• I know what it's like to have an inflated libido.

• Inject laughter into tense situations to save the day; laughter calms tempers and soothes jangled nerves.

• A writer is dear and necessary for us only in the measure of which he reveals to us the inner workings of his very soul.

• too often, the only escape is sleep

• Don't be afraid of new ideas. Be afraid of old ideas. They keep you where you are and stop you from growing and moving forward. Concentrate on where you want to go, not on what you fear.

• Some countries that are close to Europe that already hold Deutschemarks, clearly would automatically hold euros, those are countries in Eastern Europe mainly, a few countries in Africa.

• I like myself better when I'm with you.