Heart And Soul quotes

• I do think that there are - again, gross generalization - more women than men that can tolerate that or that are OK with that.

• The Gap has always been an iconic, go-to brand that reminds me of my childhood.

• In my world, a woman was the most powerful thing that I knew. Still is. A woman made the money in my house; a woman made my food. A woman beat my ***** when I wasn't a good kid. Women were behind a lot of what spurred South Africa toward democracy.

• Attitudes toward other creatures is conditioned by one's level of security within the universe.

• You can lead a bureaucrat to water, but you can't make him think.

• What the world needs now is more Americans. The U.S. is the first nation on earth deliberately dedicated to letting people choose what they want and giving them a chance to get it.

• People belong to each other only as long as they both believe. He stopped believing.

• Criticizing others is a dangerous thing, not so much because you may make mistakes about them, but because you may be revealing the truth about yourself....

• But just as the river is always at the door, so is the world always outside. And it is in the world that we have to live.

• I think our biggest goal is to laugh.