Bumblebees quotes

• Did I mention I've finally decided on a nickname for you?" "I didn't know you were looking." Well, I've given the matter some serious thought." "And what have you come up with?" "Cookie," I anounced proudly. Xavier scrunched up his face. "No way." "You don't like it? What about Bumblebee?" "Worse." "Snookie-Wookie?" "Do you have any cyanide?" "Well, some of us are just a bit hard to please.
    -- Alexandra Adornetto

#Cookies #Bumblebees #Nicknames

• According to aerodynamic laws, the bumblebee cannot fly. Its body weight is not the right proportion to its wingspan. Ignoring these laws, the bee flies anyway.
    -- Andre Sainte-Lague

#Success #Law #Bumblebees

• If bumblebee leavings and stump paste are so good for you, why can't any of those guys (in the health stores) grow full beards?
    -- Calvin Trillin

#Guy #Leaving #Bumblebees

• According to recognized aero technical tests, the bumblebee cannot fly because of the shape and weight of his body in relation to the total wing area. The bumblebee doesn't know this, so he goes ahead and flies anyway.
    -- Igor Sikorsky

#Wings #Bumblebees #Weight

• Evolution cannot be brought about by the use of dynamite.

• If you complain, you’re ‘playing the victim’; if you don’t complain, you are a victim.

• If you're always worried about being on your phone, then you really are missing out on everything that's happening in front of you,

• Gay, straight - whatever - adolescents in high school and coming out of junior high, that's such a difficult, awkward period and kids can be so cruel and mean.

• It's courage, not luck, that takes us through to the end of the road.

• If you don't think of the future, you won't have one.

• Hope knows not if fear speaks truth, nor fear whether hope be blind as she.

• Philosophers are often actively disinterested in what happens between the cup and the lips (after all, that's "non-ideal theory").

• I haven't got a lot of patience.

• I think that show will go down in history... people will scratch their heads and say 'How did this ever get on the air?' I mean, they finally have a planet that's populated with a black race and then they present them as savage warriors, and the men want the white girl!