Enigmatic quotes

• I always wanted to be a comedian. I loved comedy since I was a little kid, and while I was at university I started doing stand up shows. Once I realized that I was good at it I quit college and left although I had six months left. I went to England. I could have done the last six months but I realized that I was better at standup comedy than I was at singing opera.

• Romanticism is precisely situated neither in choice of subject, nor exact truth, but in the way of feeling.

• Generally, you are held to a sound and that becomes your sound. That gets branded as your sound, and all the copycats start with it because the labels are looking for that sound.

• How the world can change, It can change like that, Due to one little word: "Married.

• I think we all do have a guardian angel. I believe they work through us all the time, when we are thoughtful and good and kind to each other.

• I'm trying to keep my personal life personal. It's very hard for me because I'm a very honest person.

• But the downside of being con artist is that it very hard to con. Even if the lies you tell are to yourself.

• I am not tired of my work, neither am I tired of the world; yet, when Christ calls me home, I shall go with gladness.

• What can we do to win these men to Christ?

• God has not only created each of us as distinct individuals, He also uses us in significant ways.