Fried Food quotes

• I saw a subliminal advertising executive, but only for a second.

• Activists are cultural artists. They envision a world that does not yet exist, and then take action to create that world.'

• Tolerance, compromise, understanding, acceptance, patience - I want those all to be very sharp tools in my shed.

• Magic is always there. Sometimes it just takes an artist to find it and show the rest of us where to look.

• Real cultural diversity results from the interchange of ideas, products, and influences, not from the insular development of a single national style.

• Some of the biggest bores I've ever known are men who have been highly successful in business, particularly self-made heads of big companies. Before the first olive has settled into the first martini, they pour the stories of their lives into the nearest and sometimes the remotest ears capturable.... These men have indeed paid the price of success. To rise to the top of a big company often takes a totality of effort, concentration and dedication. Others, too, have to pay part of the price. Wife and children are out of mind even when in sight....

• I mean, I guess you could say I'm a bit of a perfectionist.

• I like to service the full audience of America, so I try to do things that are just real artistic, like when they don't have the most money, but it's a great piece of work. Then, there are big, fun comedies and big animated movies for kids. I want to do things for my nieces and nephews. Ultimately, we're trying to deliver something entertaining to an audience. As long as it can entertain the audience, and it makes me or my niece and nephew laugh or cry, then I think it's good.

• I love to perform live.

• It is not everyday that the world arranges itself into a poem.