Taking Risks quotes

• Let flattery, the handmaid of the vices, be far removed .

• There, I was just a secretary-shaped confederation of atoms, fighting the inevitability of mediocrity and decay. But here, in the Juliaverse... energy was never lost, merely converted from one form to another. Here, I took butter and cream and meat and eggs and I made delicious sustenance.

• It may seem daunting, but I am a prisoner of hope. We are more connected than ever before, we have more knowledge, and there are solutions if we work together. Today's technology is a great asset in encouraging global cooperation and understanding.

• I just think people should find the music that helps them through the day and enjoy that. I've never felt like, if somebody does or doesn't like what I'm doing, it's a morality issue

• We too often satisfy ourselves with the perishable things of time, forgetting the opportunities we have of developing within us the great, the eternal principles of life and truth. The Lord wishes to establish a closer and more intimate relationship between Himself and us; He wishes to elevate us in the scale of being and intelligence, and this can only be done through the medium of the everlasting Gospel which is specially prepared for this purpose.

• I have friends struggling with autism, juvenile diabetes.

• The gym is the best place you'll ever be.

• Whistle through your teeth and spit cuz, it's Alright

• I am passionate about many things but conserving our planet and its species is a high priority of mine.

• Modesty is a shining light; it prepares the mind to receive knowledge, and the heart for truth.