Tulle quotes

• I didn't finish my dress until about three days before my wedding - I had the flu and was stitching it from my bed. And the tulle came back from India all brown. We had to wash it for hours, but that didn't dissuade me from wearing it.
    -- Georgina Chapman

#Wedding #Dresses #Tulle

• Mini dresses that have an over skirt of tulle makes it traditional and modern at the same time.
    -- Reem Acra

#Skirts #Dresses #Tulle

• My tendency as an actor is, when there's a certain energy, I feel a challenge to match it, to come up to that plate and play on the same level.

• How many people could embrace such disturbing imagery?

• I will work to bring peace to everyone - whatever economic level - as long as you are Haitian.

• We grow the aspects of our lives that we feed - with energy and engagement - and choke off those we deprive of fuel. Your life is what you agree to attend to.

• A bad rendition of you is better than a good rendition of somebody else.

• It is clear to me that the imbalance of power between the genders is a major part of the world's problems right now. Anything out of balance is going to eventually be bad for us and presently the male energy and the worship of maleness is in fact a major contributor to the decaying state the world finds itself in.

• What I hope is that I don't just become 'Peter from 'The Lion, The Witch and The Wardrobe.'' I want to try and do something else to be a good actor and a respected actor.

• I'm a huge Bob Hope fan, up until about the late '50s. I've seen so many of his movies up until then, and they're a big influence on me and a big influence on Woody Allen, who is basically just ripping off Bob Hope for his first five or six movies.

• Crimes, sins, nightmares, hunks of hair: it was surprising how many of them has something to dispose of. The more I charged, the easier it was for them to breathe freely once more.

• Where I come from, there were traditions with my race and whenever you faced a curve in life, there was always a tradition.