Oil Price quotes

• Believe in God, in His providence, in a future life, in the recompense of the good; in the punishment of the wicked; in the sublimity and truth of the doctrines of Christ, in a revelation of this doctrine by a special divine inspiration for the salvation of the human race.

• He taught me literature, and he actually taught me how to read. He was my personal mentor.

• The simple things in life ground me and keep me focused so Im able to do a good job with what is in front of me.

• Since 1993, there have been eight or nine, depending how you count, abortion providers who have been murdered in this country. There have been arsons. There have been clinic bombings. There have been attacks offsite. Before this, the most recent abortion provider who was murdered was George Tiller in his church on a Sunday morning. So, this fits a pattern.

• The Congress is virtually incapable of passing any reforms unless they first get permission from the powerful special interests who are most affected by the proposal.

• Where ignorance is our master, there is no possibility of real peace.

• If somebody I don't like gets in the crosshairs, I pull the trigger. But I don't hunt for them.

• Nobody can keep on being angry if she looks into the heart of a pansy for a little while.

• It is often asserted that as woman has always been man's slave--subject--inferior--dependent, under all forms of government and religion, slavery must be her normal condition. This might have some weight had not the vast majority of men also been enslaved for centuries to kings and popes, and orders of nobility, who, in the progress of civilization, have reached complete equality.

• Canada regards herself as responsible to all mankind for the peculiar ecological balance that now exists so precariously in the water, ice and land areas of the Arctic archipelago. We do not doubt for a moment that the rest of the world would find us at fault, and hold us liable, should we fail to ensure adequate protection of that environment from pollution or artificial deterioration.