Vivacious quotes

• Without books I would not have become a vivacious reader, and if you are not a reader you are not a writer.
    -- Ken Follett

#Book #Vivacious #Reader

• We have no one to blame for the Kennedys but ourselves. We took the Kennedys to heart of our own accord. And it is my opinion that we did it not because we respected them or thought what they proposed was good, but because they were pretty. We, the electorate, were smitten by this handsome, vivacious family. . . . We wanted to hug their golden tousled heads to our dumpy breasts.
    -- P. J. O'Rourke

#Heart #Hug #Vivacious

• Moving on, is a simple thing, what it leaves behind is hard.

• When Robert Frost was alive, I was known as the other new England poet, which is to be barely known at all.

• As a person, he was wonderful. He really was a great person. He was full of life. He had a great sense of humor. Very talented, of course, but very caring to his parents. There was a very endearing quality about Elvis.

• How can women be as thin as we are? We have personal trainers to work us out. We have specially prepared meals.

• There is a form of literature that is a deed, and a form that is only talk, and the latter passes away like a conversation.

• Every rock is spoon by the Word. Every time I touch a stone, I am touching the Voice of God. Every cell of me is crafted by that artistry. My life is His breath. But we mortals grow numb. We want to feel more. And so we add MSG to our earthly brands of holiness.

• If you wait for the right time or the good times to start a business, you wait all your life.

• The writer is the person who stays in the room.

• Fashion is about owning whatever you're wearing, regardless of if it's a high fashion statement or not.

• I'm a big believer in persistence, don't be greedy and, above all, work hard. It's what keeps me going.