Better Me quotes

• I bake my daughter cupcakes for her school. I'm very hands-on.

• A fraternity is an association of men, selected in their college days by democratic processes, because of their adherence to common ideals and aspirations.

• I want you to know it was no big deal...those movies showing women screaming in labor are plain bullshit....there's nothing to it...you just push and push and finally the baby pops out...to tell you the truth I don't even rember that much about it except there was a very nice guy standing over me and every time a strong contraction started he gave me a whiff of gas...

• A night of endless dreams, inconsequent and wild, is this my life; none more worth telling than the rest.

• He's six-foot two, brave as a lion, strong as an ox and quick as lightning. If he was good looking, you'd say he has everything.

• Over 80% of the media can't stand Donald Trump in the US. I've never seen a more biased media in my entire life, except Rob Ford. But outside of that I have not seen a more biased media.

• I sense an insatiable demand for connectivity. Maybe all these people have discovered important uses for the Internet. Perhaps some of them feel hungry for a community that our real neighborhoods don't deliver. At least a few must wonder what the big deal is.

• Steve [King] has been incredibly supportive. He's also really good about getting back to me when I have questions about plot or characterization.

• I'm constantly failing, but not upset about it. I think there's a great deal to learn from that.

• I was really freaked out when I heard that Cookie Monster was going to be changed to Veggie Monster, but that turned out to be a lie.