Universal Truth quotes

• My work knocks people out; you've not seen the best of me yet.

• With performing live, you obviously don't get the luxury of another take, but for me, it is all the same.

• Humility is probably the most difficult virtue to realize.

• I've been coming to Notre Dame since 1957. This place, this campus, is the closest thing there is to perfection.

• If in this life there are so many ways for purification and repentance, how much more should there be after death! The purification of souls, when separated from the body, will be easier. We can set no limits to the agency of the Redeemer; to redeem, to rescue, to discipline, is his work, and so will he continue to operate after this life.

• Those who seek the easy way do not seek the true way.

• God sometimes removes a person from your life for your protection. Don't run after them.

• My feeling is, if a dog is that hard up to break free, let it go. It's like a boyfriend who wants to break up. We all know the old adage "If you set someone free, and he never comes back, then he was never yours." I understand the main fear with setting dogs loose is they could get hit by a car, but so could an ex boyfriend. That's just a chance you have to take.

• The soul inside me is the last foreign language I'm learning,

• Her beauty didn't do her any good and she couldn't use it in any positive way or manipulative way. I just hope that people will look and see and believe in that hope of love, that hope of freedom, even if it was just for a limited time.