Online Learning quotes

• Online learning can be a lifeline to those who have obstacles, such as geographical distances or physical disabilities.
    -- Paul Levinson

#Distance #Online Learning #Obstacles

• The online credential, the online certificate is very different from an on campus certificate. And we really believe that online learning and the EdX platform and the EdX portal, these are ways in which - you can think of them as a rising tide that's going to lift all boats whether for students worldwide or on our campuses.
    -- John Agar

#Believe #Thinking #Online Learning

• Dream big and stay true to yourself as you pursue your dreams.

• I am the presence standing here at this juncture of Time & Space- who else?

• We all have the ability to produce greatness in our lives.

• Some of this is unavailable to the male-female union: there is more likely to be greater understanding of the need for extramarital outlets between two men than between a man and a woman; and again, the lack of children gives gay couples greater freedom. Their failures entail fewer consequences for others. But something of the gay's relationship's necessary honesty, its flexibility, and its equality could undoubtedly help strengthen and inform many heterosexual bonds.

• God bless the child that's got his own,

• The greatness of man cannot be seen in the hours of comfort and convenience, but rather in moments of conflict/adversity

• The French Revolution will be found to have had great influence on the strength of parties, and on the subsequent political transactions of the United States.

• I'm always telling my students that the weirdest thing is the truth. I mean, the fact that we get up in the morning and put on clothes is weird.

• I'm generally intimidated by adults.

• I have visited Australia several times, and I always try to make a point of going to Melbourne because it's almost my favorite city there, Melbourne and Sydney. But I shouldn't say that because I haven't been everywhere-and I'm very fond of Perth too!