Kids Love quotes

• Profit doesn't appear as the goal but as a side effect of pursuing motivating principles.

• Most people treat the present moment as if it were an obstacle that they need to overcome. Since the present moment is life itself, it is an insane way to live.

• And keep a sense of humor. It doesn't mean you have to tell jokes. If you can't think of anything else, when you're my age, take off your clothes and walk in front of a mirror. I guarantee you'll get a laugh.

• I hope I will be able to paint as long as I live,

• My workouts include aerobic exercise for a healthy cardiovascular system; strength training to maintain muscle tone and bone density; core strength exercise for a stable mid-section; and stretching to maintain mobility.

• I feel comfortable in places like London. You get many cultures in L.A. but it's strangely segregated.

• A sip is the most than mortals are permitted from any goblet of delight.

• I am a big man, but I've allowed my condition to deteriorate by being overweight.

• Beneath her cheek, his heart was thumping steadily. Definitely faster than his usual near-hibernation beat. Lifting her head, she flashed him a tight smile. “I get to you.” “Are you kidding? You own me,” he said, his voice running over her like silk.

• My childhood was safe and sane. No abuse and no traumas. I was surrounded by a large and loving family who taught me the importance of hard work and a meaningful education.