Change Is Inevitable quotes

• He is not to pass for a man of reason who stumbles upon reason by chance but he who knows it and can judge it and has a true taste for it.

• A conservative is someone who makes no changes and consults his grandmother when in doubt.

• Landing the role of Stephen Hawking was the most positively surprising thing that has happened to me.

• When you get in the water with a wild animal, you're essentially giving yourself to that animal because, as humans, we're quite helpless and vulnerable in the water. You're at the seal's mercy. You're at the predator's mercy.

• Every Christian will allow that sin is an evil, and that it is our duty not to commit sin.

• I'm pretty intense when it comes to relationships, platonic ones as well. If I feel a connection with someone, I'm willing to go there.

• No act loses us; no violence we're subjected to destroys us; no debasement chases out the divine, and no one can take the divine from us.

• Cash is the lifeblood of your business. There are very few things in business that will kill you, but running our of cash is one of those things. You can recover from almost any other mistake, but if you run out of cash you're dead.

• She had always felt that the essence of human experience lay not primarily in the peak experiences, the wedding days and triumphs which stood out in the memory like dates circled in red on old calendars, but, rather, in the unself-conscious flow of little things-the weekend afternoon with each member of the family engaged in his or her own pursuit, their crossings and connections casual, dialogues imminently forgettable, but the sum of such hours creating a synergy which was important and eternal.

• If I have a son and he decides to play cricket, I will want him to bat like Sachin Tendulkar.