Overhead quotes

• To me, being an actor is the best job in the land, next to being a mother and having a family and a husband. I just think it's the realization of, "Hey, this is the greatest situation in the world."

• I'm not a very good impersonator, my friends maybe, but not famous people.

• I can't help detesting my relations. I suppose it comes from the fact that none of us can stand other people having the same faults as ourselves.

• It’s the ability to bring events and characters to a resolution that draws me to writing, especially writing for children. I don’t want to ever be didactic, but if there’s something I do want to say, it’s that you can bring things around. You can make a change. Adult novels are about letting go. Children’s novels are about getting a grip.

• I saw many humans on whom there were no clothes. I saw many clothes in which there were no humans.

• There's no use being satisfied when things are done wrongly. I want perfection.

• The Church commends the law-makers for their prompt reaction to outlaw same-sex relationships in Nigeria and calls for the bill to be passed since the idea expressed in the bill is the moral position of Nigerians regarding human sexuality.

• The Wright Amendment is a pain in the ass, but not every pain in the ***** is a constitutional infringement.

• Studying elephants is like going back into prehistoric times. In size, elephants are the closest thigns we have to dinosaurs. There are days when I feel as though there is nothing we can do for elephants - I feel that the only good I am doing is recording the extinction of one of the most magnificent animals that ever walked the earth.

• Ocean is my potion, I need vitamin sea...