Eyelids quotes

• At this point, I'm happy to be part of something special. As an actor I liked to choose scripts that I'm passionate about.

• As a society how do we do better and stop things like this happening time after time!! I’m so sorry to these families. Violence is not the answer people. Retaliation isn’t the solution as well.

• War has been declared on France...

• Children show scars like medals. Lovers use them as secrets to reveal. A scar is what happens when the word is made flesh.

• I would like to go back and spend a Christmas with my family and myself when I was five years old and just see what that dynamic would be like. Observe it. I think it would be a magical gift.

• Our best long-term and intermediate cycles suggest another slowdown and stock crash accelerating between very early 2014 and early 2015, and possibly lasting well into 2015 or even 2016. The worst economic trends due to demographics will hit between 2014 and 2019. The U.S. economy is likely to suffer a minor or major crash by early 2015 and another between late 2017 and late 2019 or early 2020 at the latest.

• The model is just one element of the photograph. There's also the location, the light - all that junk. It helps if the girl is really good-looking, but a girl can be not super good-looking and it'd still be a really good photograph. I ask people to send some photos of where they live if that's where I'm shooting. I go for shabby places over too-nice places, because most of these girls are going to look better if they're not made to look rich.

• Some of the best lessons we ever learn we learn from our mistakes and failures. The error of the past is the wisdom of the future.

• You are the sky. Everything else – it’s just the weather.

• The first Rotarian was the first man to call John the Baptist Jack.