Outdoorsman quotes

• I am not this body. I am in this body, and this is part of my incarnation and I honor it but that isn't who I am.

• I've always thought of fantasy as a genre of best-case scenarios, and horror as a genre of worst-case scenarios.

• I just think we live in a world where people are so excited about the hot new thing, but you can't necessarily tell a story in one movie. With this platform, we can really dive deep and go for it.

• The artist needs to understand the truth that lies at the bottom of an enigma.

• Other things titillate me more keenly than the pale pleasures of marriage.

• In the advertising business, a good idea can inspire a great commercial. But a good insight can fuel a thousand ideas, a thousand commercials.

• And to turn it into rap wasn't too difficult besides just rhymin' the last words of each line.

• Nothing in this world is more simple and more cheap than making cities that provide better for people.

• Remember that those five hundred words an average Englishman uses are far from being the whole vocabulary of the language. You may learn another five hundred and another five thousand and yet another fifty thousand and still you may come across a further fifty thousand you have never heard of before, and nobody else either.

• I don't spend money on anything. I don't collect anything. I don't spend it on furniture.