Teddy famous quotes

Last updated: Jul 22, 2024

• Ordinarily, I go to the woods alone, with not a single friend, for they are all smilers and talkers and therefore unsuitable. I don't really want to be witnessed talking to the catbirds or hugging the old black oak tree. I have my way of praying, as you no doubt have yours. Besides, when I am alone I can become invisible.

• The past doesn't define you, your present does. It's okay to create a vision of the future because it affects your behavior in the "now," but don't dwell on past mistakes. Learn from them and focus those lessons in the moment. That's where change can really happen.

• The utmost thing is the user experience, to have the most useful experience.

• Over 55,000 people saw the Beatles at Shea Stadium. We took $304,000 - the greatest gross ever in the history of show business!

• Secrecy begets tyranny.

• We have a God who is a Creator, not a duplicator.

• Bigger women have more fat to live on. They can put out more effort.

• Unfortunately, sometimes you can't have fun accomplishing your goals. Sometimes people don't have the determination, the will, the steadfastness, the tenacity, they give in under the slightest struggle.

• The word ‘no’ is a great time-saver. Say no to anything that is not the highest and best use of your time.

• You guys are both saying the same thing. The only reason you're arguing is because you're using different words.