Cabins quotes

• Of course I was delighted the flight was over, but I still had to worry about cleaning up inside the cabin, I had to worry about the hatch, how to get in the sling, and so on.
    -- Alan Shepard

#Worry #Cabins #Cleaning

• I imagined calling in to my own radio show: Yeah hi, I'm a werewolf, and I'm stuck in a cabin in the woods with another werewolf and a werewolf hunter...
    -- Carrie Vaughn

#Hunters #Cabins #Calling

• How to Overthrow the System: brew your own beer; kick in your Tee Vee; kill your own beef; build your own cabin and piss off the front porch whenever you bloody well feel like it.
    -- Edward Abbey

#Beer #Beef #Cabins

• I mean, horror films in general put humans in these awful supernatural or horrible situations, but 'Cabin In The Woods' cranks it up a few notches and becomes outrageous and totally bizarre.
    -- Fran Kranz

#Mean #Cabins #Woods

• As a cabin boy on a Norwegian sailing ship I earned five kronen a week in addition to my keep.
    -- Fritz Sauckel

#Boys #Sailing #Cabins

• Seated by her side in the narrow cabin, pressing cold compresses to her forehead and holding her while she vomited, he felt profoundly happy....
    -- Isabel Allende

#Cabins #Sides #Cold

• Made a sketch later on the cabin verandah, but it was impossible to keep up with the changes. Oh the difficulties of mountain art for too little genius.
    -- J. E. H. MacDonald

#Art #Mountain #Cabins

• Lincoln was not great because he was born in a log cabin, but because he got out of it
    -- James Truslow Adams

#Inspiration #Log Cabins #Cabins

• My favorite thing to do is still to go back to Peoria, go to my cabin and hunt with the boys. This is a great lifestyle, don't get me wrong. But fun for me is going back with my buddies I grew up with.
    -- Jim Thome

#Fun #Boys #Cabins

• I would love to rent a little cottage or cabin in Colorado and learn to ski or snowboard. And on the warmer side, I also want to rent a house in Hawaii and learn to surf!
    -- Karlie Kloss

#House #Colorado #Cabins

• My current novel, Pallas , is all about that culture war - in fact it's been called the Uncle Tom's Cabin of the Sagebrush Rebellion - and yet what I hear all too often from libertarians is that they don't read fiction.
    -- L. Neil Smith

#Uncles #War #Cabins

• The cabin of a small yacht is truly a wonderful thing; not only will it shelter you from a tempest, but from the other troubles in life, it is a safe retreat.
    -- Lewis Francis Herreshoff

#Sailing #Retreat #Cabins

• For the forest takes away from you all excuse to die. There is nothing here to cabin or thwart your free desires. Here all impudences of the brawling world reach you no more.
    -- Robert Louis Stevenson

#Desire #Forests #Cabins

• I lived in a cabin in the woods in Oregon, and I'd basically given up on the music industry for an indefinite amount of time. And while I was out there, I came up with a very specific vision of what I wanted my music to sound like.
    -- Skylar Grey

#Oregon #Vision #Cabins

• BBJ customers value long-range capability and cabin size, and this product offering enhances both.
    -- Steven Hill

#Offering #Long #Cabins

• It is good to know that out there, in a forest in the world, there is a cabin where something is possible...
    -- Sylvain Tesson

#Forests #Cabins #World

• It can be frightening to spend 5 weeks alone in a cabin in the wilderness. I was able to collect my thoughts and worked a lot - because I couldn't do anything else.
    -- Wanda Koop

#Solitude #Cabins #Able

• The smaller trips are useful in between the big trips: they help me gain new skills and experiences, they solve a perpetual case of cabin fever, and they are accommodating to an ambitious public speaking schedule and to some private guiding.
    -- Andrew Skurka

#Skills #Ambitious #Cabins

• My worst flight was flying between Macau and Osaka in 2007. The turbulence was so bad that the cabin crew were assuming their crash positions. I had more than a bit of a sweat on.
    -- Greg Rutherford

#Sweat #Flying #Cabins

• I didn't grow up on the porch of a cabin looking out over the 90 acres that the mule was plowing with Paw-Paw playing the banjo. But I was always interested in folk music.
    -- Ketch Secor

#Growing Up #Cabins #Plowing