French Revolution quotes

• It is virtually impossible for what you are voting on to remain as it is currently. There could be huge changes to the treaty and there could be huge changes to the euro zone itself.

• I'm hyper light-sensitive and must sleep in the equivalent of a sealed tomb.

• Hitler was a beginner compared to the comic-book industry.

• Nature has a language of its own, or maybe those who have lived long in solitude read in it their own unconscious inner feelings and mysterious foreknowledge.

• Good players can take coaching; great players can take coaching and learn.

• There's a kind of perverseness or betrayal in that idea that art is somehow superior to life. Or that it's more important to write well than it is to take out the garbage.

• If I have a lot of adrenaline in my body, that is helpful because I feel less pain

• I'm always excited to carry more and more weight and responsibility within a story. It's all about putting my time in and showing people that I'm good and responsible and, hopefully, kicking ***** in every frame.

• What do you do if youre in a room with Muammar Qaddafi, Saddam Hussein, and John Sununu, and you have a gun with only two bullets? Shoot Sununu twice.

• A script is not a piece of literature it's a process.