Hogwarts quotes

• What is this place? Hogwarts? -- Alex Rider
    -- Anthony Horowitz

#Alex #Hogwarts #Riders

• The only thing better than living on a mac, is living at Hogwarts.
    -- Bing Gordon

#Hogwarts #Macs

• I totally should've gone to Hogwarts when I had the chance.
    -- Darynda Jones

#Gone #Hogwarts #Chance

• Hogwarts is threatened!” shouted Professor McGonagall. “Man the boundaries, protect us, do your duty to our school!
    -- J. K. Rowling

#School #Men #Hogwarts

• Whether you come back by page or by the big screen, Hogwarts will always be there to welcome you home.
    -- J. K. Rowling

#Home #Pages #Hogwarts

• However,' said Dumbledore, speaking very slowly and clearly so that none of them could miss a word, 'you will find that I will only truly have left this school when none here are loyal to me. You will also find that help will be given at Hogwarts to those who ask for it.
    -- J. K. Rowling

#School #Missing #Hogwarts

• Maybe by his second year in Hogwarts, Harry Potter will learn the trick to making a movie this good but don't bet on it. It's one of the best films of the year.
    -- Joel Siegel

#Years #Potters #Hogwarts

• I've always resented Hermione, because I wanted to be her so badly and she never seemed to appreciate as much as I thought she should that she got be her. She got to live at Hogwarts and be friends with Harry and kiss Ron, which was supposed to happen to me.
    -- Rachel Cohn

#Kissing #Appreciate #Hogwarts

• When I was 12 I cried to my mom, because I never got my letter to Hogwarts.
    -- Sara Paxton

#Mom #Hogwarts #Letters

• Life truly is precious. Gather every moment of it into your arms & embrace it.

• What makes a comedian has nothing to do with religion. Think of Red Skelton, Jimmy Durante, Jackie Gleason, who were all Catholics.

• The challenge of abating one with a genuine ego problem is to not try to put him down. Any and all antagonization, in his mind, is merely compensated for by his own descriptions: his feelings of persecution by the envious and his ideals of worth. Arguably, the genuine ego is more of a circumstantial defense mechanism rather than a steady arrogance in need of starvation.

• If I had means, I would like to spend half a year in Palestine in order to contemplate what has been, and half a year in Poland in order to preserve what remains.

• About once a week I think about going and living in a cave and meditating instead. I think that would be a more peaceful life, where my spiritual journey was not interrupted by egomania so regularly.

• Contrary to what we've been told, children can detect deceit in parents much easier than parents can detect deceit in children.

• At no point am I ever threatened by people who question who I am, or why I like the things I do, or my legitimacy. Because I know who I am very strongly, and I think that's what geek culture can reinforce.

• I put my head out of my window and see how much the wind’s knife wants to slice it off. On this unseen guillotine, I’ve placed the eyeless head of all my desires.

• I make no apology for writing in nature's age-old and unaging language, of whose images we build our paradises, Broceliande and Brindavan, the Forest of Arden, Xanadu, Shelley's Skies, or even Wordsworth's Grasemere, which can be found on no map.

• In a world full of people, only some want to fly. Isn't that crazy?