Happy Family quotes

• If you wait until you are ready, it is almost certainly too late.

• I would tell players to relax and never think about what's at stake. Just think about the basketball game. If you start to think about who is going to win the championship, you've lost your focus.

• I get stronger as the game goes on.

• On the other hand, when I give it closer thought, I realize I'm not enough of a dictator to conduct an orchestra because it requires a pretty awful person. When you read these biographies of famous conductors, they are all awful people who fail in their private relationships.

• A bear! A bear! All black and brown and covered in hair!

• I like a woman who takes care of herself - it says something about the way she'll care for me.

• A smart entrepreneur knows they cannot run a business on their own. They know that business is a team sport.

• A person that would secure to himself great deference will, perhaps, gain his point by silence as effectually as by anything he can say.

• The desire for success lubricates secret prostitution in the soul.

• I don't have a philosophy of caricature. I'm not even sure I am a caricaturist, in the strictest sense of the word - I don't really exaggerate much. For a while, recently, I was thinking of attempting a reverse-caricature of Donald Trump; he certainly already appears to be a caricature of himself. I wondered about de-caricaturizing him, scaling back his whole face and hair and visual excess, and attempting to shed light on him that way.