Trademarks quotes

• Cinema is mass media, it is both overtly gross and exciting. It is our great mirror of society.

• My love for him was so exquisitely pure that if we all were capable of giving and receiving such a beautiful gift the world would be a far more brilliant place; I think we'd all be poets.

• To create a housing shortage in a huge country, heavily wooded, with a small population -- ah, that's proof of pure political genius.

• If you don't want to be a victim, don't act like one." It was fairly safe to assume that that was the first time anyone had ever spoken to W. W. Hale the Fifth in that manner. Kat was also fairly certain it wouldn't be the last. "I might lose my grandmother's company." Kat gave a smile and held Hale tight. "You won't lose me.

• Life's most soothing things are a child's goodnight and sweet music.

• Bullying is a national epidemic.

• If God were willing to sell His grace, we would accept it more quickly and gladly than when He offers it for nothing.

• This is the problem with dealing with someone who is actually a good listener. They don’t jump in on your sentences, saving you from actually finishing them, or talk over you, allowing what you do manage to get out to be lost or altered in transit. Instead, they wait, so you have to keep going.

• I never thought I'd get a chance to sing with Wilson Pickett but we did.

• My mom passed away at 41 from diabetes. And I'm 42, thank you. I didn't want to do that to my son. So any time I was at the gym, that thing that helped me do that last squat was my son calling some other woman mommy. And that would just give me that extra oomph to do that last squat. I want to be around for him.