Soulmate quotes

• It starts with a crush, it then may turn into love, and hopefully will end up as soulmates.
    -- Alexander Sutherland Neill

#Love #Crush #Soulmate

• If, by some miracle, you're lucky enough to meet the One, whatever you do, don't let them go. Because you don't get another shot at it. Soulmates aren't like buses; there's not going to be another one along in a minute. That's why they're called 'The One'.
    -- Alexandra Potter

#Soulmate #Miracle #Lucky

• When deep down in the core of your being you believe that your soulmate exists, there is no limit to the ways he or she can enter your life.
    -- Arielle Ford

#Soulmate #Believe #Way

• After a few (or many) bad relationships, its so easy to shut down, give up, and stop believing that the right person is out there for us. Our hearts yearn to fall in love, but our minds insist its not possible, and we enter into a tug-of-war with ourselves. Its as if one part of us is screaming, Yes! I deserve a great relationship! while another part insists, Ill never find him or her. When our beliefs contradict our desires, we experience an inner conflict that not only paralyzes us, but can actually prevent us from recognizing the possibilities for love that exist all around us.
    -- Arielle Ford

#Falling In Love #Soulmate #Giving Up

• A soulmate is someone you can completely be yourself with. Someone with whom you share unconditional love and when you look into each other's eyes, you know that you are home.
    -- Arielle Ford

#Being Yourself #Soulmate #Home

• Meeting your soulmate has a certain amount of meant-to-be-ness to it, AND it requires a big dose of make-it-happen-ness.
    -- Arielle Ford

#Soulmate #Bigs #Certain

• Yes, it was love at first sight. I feel that after all these years, I have finally found my soul mate.
    -- Barbara Hershey

#Soulmate #Sight #Years

• For truly we are all angels temporarily hiding as humans.
    -- Brian Weiss

#Soulmate #Angel #Hiding

• Sometimes, soulmates may meet, stay together until a task or life lesson is completed, and then move on. This is not a tragedy, only a matter of learning.
    -- Brian Weiss

#Soulmate #Life Lesson #Moving

• Maybe our girlfriends are our soulmates and guys are just people to have fun with.
    -- Candace Bushnell

#Relationship #Girlfriend #Soulmate

• If you age with somebody, you go through so many roles - you're lovers, friends, enemies, colleagues, strangers; you're brother and sister. That's what intimacy is, if you're with your soulmate.
    -- Cate Blanchett

#Birthday #Soulmate #Brother

• For marriage to be a success, every woman and every man should have her and his own bathroom. The end.
    -- Catherine Zeta-Jones

#Love #Marriage #Soulmate

• I believe in soulmates, yes, but I believe you also have to work at love. I happen to believe your soulmate doesn't have to be your partner - your soulmate could be your best friend, your sibling, it doesn't have to be the person you marry.
    -- Cheryl Cole

#Soulmate #Sibling #Believe

• I want to be your soulmate, even if I don't believe in them.
    -- Colleen Hoover

#Soulmate #Believe #Want

• To say that one waits a lifetime for his soulmate to come around is a paradox. People eventually get sick of waiting, take a chance on someone, and by the art of commitment become soulmates, which takes a lifetime to perfect.
    -- Criss Jami

#Soulmate #Art #Commitment

• The purpose of our lives is to be happy.
    -- Dalai Lama

#Happiness #Being Happy #Soulmate

• You have been mine before - How long ago I may not know: But just when at that swallow's soar, your neck turned so, Some veil did fall, - I knew it all of yore.
    -- Dante Gabriel Rossetti

#Soulmate #Fall #Long

• You will be my first, will definitively be my last, perpetually my everything.
    -- Darlene Zschech

#Soulmate #Lasts #Firsts

• In our imaginations we believe that love is apart from us. Actually there is nothing but love, once we are ready to accept it. When you truly find love, you find yourself
    -- Deepak Chopra

#Soulmate #Believe #Love You

• Love allows your beloved the freedom to be unlike you. Attachment asks for conformity to your needs and desires. Love imposes no demands. Attachment expresses an overwhelming demand - "Make me feel whole." Love expands beyond the limits of two people. Attachment tries to exclude everything but two people.
    -- Deepak Chopra

#Soulmate #Attachment #Two

• Talk about meeting your soul mate ... I truly feel I have been given that gift. And believe me, I wasn't some lightweight package. I'm, like, the package that didn't just come with luggage - I had trunks.
    -- Demi Moore

#Soulmate #Believe #Soul Mate

• Still findin' myself, let alone a soulmate, I'm just sayin'
    -- Drake

#Soulmate #Stills

• Our faith gives us knowledge of something better.
    -- E. F. Schumacher

#Soulmate #Giving #Something Better

• A soulmate is an ongoing connection with another individual that the soul picks up again in various times and places over lifetimes. We are attracted to another person at a soul level not because that person is our unique complement, but because by being with that individual, we are somehow provided with an impetus to become whole ourselves.
    -- Edgar Cayce

#Wedding #Soulmate #Unique

• The degree of loving is measured by the degree of giving.
    -- Edwin Louis Cole

#Love #Soulmate #Giving

• In all our contacts it is probably the sense of being really needed and wanted which gives us the greatest satisfaction and creates the most lasting bond.
    -- Eleanor Roosevelt

#Soulmate #Giving #Satisfaction

• The problem for me is that I can't ever really see who Gregory is, any more than I can see what a mirror by itself looks like, because he reflects whoever's around him.
    -- Elizabeth Chandler

#Soulmate #Mirrors #Looks

• Where thou art, that is home.
    -- Emily Dickinson

#Happiness #Art #Soulmate

• I think there are plenty of soulmates out there. That's what I choose to believe.
    -- Emma Stone

#Soulmate #Believe #Thinking

• If you could only love enough, you could be the most powerful person in the world.
    -- Emmet Fox

#Love #Inspiring #Soulmate

• Some people come into our lives and quickly go. Some people stay for awhile, and move our souls to dance. They awaken us to a new understanding, leave footprints on our hearts, and we are never, ever the same.
    -- Flavia Weedn

#Soulmate #Moving #Heart

• Some people move our souls to dance.
    -- Flavia Weedn

#Soulmate #Moving #People

• Dear soulmate, I don't know who you are, where you live, or what you look like. But I pray for you every nite and I ask God to point you in my direction.
    -- Frank Warren

#Soulmate #Looks #Where You Live

• You are my inspiration and my folly. You are my light across the sea, my million nameless joys, and my day's wage. You are my divinity, my madness, my selfishness, my transfiguration and purification. You are my rapscallionly fellow vagabond, my tempter and star. I want you.
    -- George Bernard Shaw

#Soulmate #Stars #Inspiration

• The worst sin toward our fellow creatures is not to hate them, but to be indifferent to them: that's the essence of inhumanity.
    -- George Bernard Shaw

#Peace #Soulmate #Honesty

• Your soulmate can also be your downfall. 
    -- Guillaume Musso

#Soulmate #Downfall #Your Soulmate

• What makes a date so dreadful is the weight of expectation attached to it. There is every chance that you may meet your soulmate, get married, have children and be buried side by side. There is an equal chance that the person you meet will look as if they've already been buried for some time.
    -- Guy Browning

#Soulmate #Children #Expectations

• In a church of my own we're perfect together I recognize you in the stained glass.
    -- Heather Nova

#Soulmate #Glasses #Perfect

• Relationships are like Rome -- difficult to start out, incredible during the prosperity of the 'golden age', and unbearable during the fall. Then, a new kingdom will come along and the whole process will repeat itself until you come across a kingdom like Egypt... that thrives, and continues to flourish. This kingdom will become your best friend, your soul mate, and your love.
    -- Helen Keller

#Relationship #Soulmate #Fall

• Love must be as much a light as it is a flame.
    -- Henry David Thoreau

#Love #Romantic #Soulmate

• Soulmate" is an overused term, but a true soul connection is very rare, and very real.
    -- Hilary Duff

#Soulmate #Real #Connections

• I'd been right from the start - soulmates were for fairy tales. In real life, people were just people, and they couldn't be trusted.
    -- Hilary Duff

#Soulmate #Real #People

• Your divine mate already exists. When you get to the place in yourself that is peaceful divine love, your true mate will be revealed.
    -- Iyanla Vanzant

#Love #Soulmate #Peaceful

• And he knew that at that moment, they understood each other perfectly, and when he told her what he was going to do now, she would not say ‘be careful’ or ‘don’t do it’, but she would accept his decision because she would not have expected anything less of him.
    -- J. K. Rowling

#Soulmate #Decision #Moments

• Recovery begins with embracing our pain and taking the risk to share it with others. We do this by joining a group and talking about our pain.
    -- John Bradshaw

#Soulmate #Pain #Recovery

• The greater our knowledge increases the more our ignorance unfolds.
    -- John F. Kennedy

#Wisdom #Soulmate #Ignorance

• ...when I think of you it's with tears, because no one else has such delicate hands that can reach into my soul and calm my fears...
    -- John M. Geddes

#Soulmate #Thinking #Hands

• It suddenly made sense. Only twice in his life had he felt this inexplicable, almost mystical attraction to a woman. He’d thought it remarkable, to have found two, when in his heart he’d always believed there was only one perfect woman out there for him. His heart had been right. There was only one.
    -- Julia Quinn

#Soulmate #Heart #Two

• Our universe grants every soul a twin- a reflection of themselves -the kindred spirit - And no matter where they are or how far away they are from each other- even if they are in different dimensions, they will always find one another. This is destiny; this is love.
    -- Julie Dillon

#Soulmate #Destiny #Reflection

• There is a special bond between twin soul mates - unconditional love, respect for each other, bringing out the best in each other, and highly compatible.
    -- Julien Offray de La Mettrie

#Soulmate #Unconditional Love #Special

• You can't stop loving or wanting to love because when its right it's the best thing in the world. When you're in a relationship and its good, even if nothing else in your life is right, you feel like your whole world is complete.
    -- Keith Sweat

#Relationship #Soulmate #Emotional

• A soulmate is the one person whose love is powerful enough to motivate you to meet your soul, to do the emotional work of self-discovery, of awakening.
    -- Kenny Loggins

#Wedding #Soulmate #Powerful

• I think you have different soulmates throughout your life.
    -- Kim Kardashian

#Soulmate #Thinking #Different

• When you're soulmates, it hits you like lightning, and you know that's the one person in the world you were meant to be with. You don't think you're soulmates; you just know it's your destiny whether you like it or not.
    -- L. J. Smith

#Soulmate #Destiny #Thinking

• What if you find your soul mate... at the wrong time?
    -- Lauren Kate

#Soulmate #What If #Soul Mate

• And I wonder how Gage knew this is what my soul has craved. He turns me to face him, his eyes searching. It occurs to me that no one in my life has ever concerned himself so thoroughly with my happiness.
    -- Lisa Kleypas

#Soulmate #Eye #Faces

• There is nothing on earth more beautiful to me than your smile...no sound sweeter than your laughter...no pleasure greater than holding you in my arms. I realized today that I could never live without you, stubborn little hellion that you are. In this life and the next, you’re my only hope of happiness. Tell me, Lillian, dearest love...how can you have reached so far inside my heart?
    -- Lisa Kleypas

#Beautiful #Soulmate #Laughter

• You see," she concluded miserably, "when I can call like that to him across space--I belong to him. He doesn't love me--he never will--but I belong to him.
    -- Lucy Maud Montgomery

#Soulmate #Space

• Share our similarities, celebrate our differences.
    -- M. Scott Peck

#Soulmate #Acceptance #Differences

• Real love is a permanently self-enlarging experience.
    -- M. Scott Peck

#Love #Relationship #Soulmate

• Love never claims, it ever gives.
    -- Mahatma Gandhi

#Soulmate #Giving #Claims

• And when our baby stirs and struggles to be born it compels humility: what we began is now its own.
    -- Margaret Mead

#Baby #Soulmate #Struggle

• We must be proactive in our love in order for it to change our lives.
    -- Marianne Williamson

#Soulmate #Order #Our Love

• If I dare to hear you I will feel you like the sun And grow in your direction.
    -- Mark Nepo

#Soulmate #Listening #Sun

• Marriage is miserable unless you find the right person that is your soulmate and that takes a lot of looking.
    -- Marvin Gaye

#Soulmate #Miserable #Persons

• But, she knew, you didn’t have to marry your soulmate, and you didn’t even have to marry an Interesting. You didn’t always need to be the dazzler, the firecracker, the one who cracked everyone up, or made everyone want to sleep with you, or be the one who wrote and starred in the play that got the standing ovation. You could cease to be obsessed with the idea of being interesting.
    -- Meg Wolitzer

#Soulmate #Sleep #Play

• They were so much alike and they become best friends. It was a wonderful relationship. They respected each other, and they never put each other down. With every step they took together, they were happy. There was no envy or jealousy; there was no control, there was no possessiveness. Their relationship kept growing and growing. They loved to be together because when they were together, they had alot of fun. When they were not together, they missed each other.
    -- Miguel Angel Ruiz

#Love #Soulmate #Fun

• I live my life until I start the cycle of my dreams, then I leave and search for you until I die. When I come back, I live to remember. I live to find you.
    -- Molly Bryant

#Dream #Soulmate #Remember

• Two famous happy warriors - Reagan and his political soulmate, British Prime Minister Margaret Thatcher - knew they were fighting their own ideological and external wars. But they did so with the sunny dispositions and positive outlooks of those who knew they were on the right side of history.
    -- Monica Crowley

#Soulmate #War #Fighting

• The Buddhists say if you meet somebody and your heart pounds, your hands shake, your knees go weak, that’s not the one. When you meet your ‘soulmate’ you’ll feel calm. No anxiety, no agitation.
    -- Monica Drake

#Soulmate #Buddhist #Heart

• It is not the magnitude of our actions, but the amount of love that is put into them that matters.
    -- Mother Teresa

#Soulmate #Inspiration #Charity

• Have you ever felt really close to someone? So close that you can't understand why you and the other person have two separate bodies, two separate skins?
    -- Nancy Garden

#Soulmate #Two #Skins

• I used to believe in one true soul mate, but not anymore. I believe you can have a few.
    -- Paul Walker

#Soulmate #Believe #Soul Mate

• We can also allow our Soulmate to pass us by,without accepting him or her,or even noticing. Then we will need another incarnation in order to find that Soulmate. And because of our selfishness, we will be condemned to the worst torture humankind ever invented for itself: loneliness.
    -- Paulo Coelho

#Soulmate #Loneliness #Order

• But how will I know who my Soulmate is?” Brida felt that this was one of the most important questions she had ever asked in her life. By taking risks’ she said to Brida. ‘ By risking failure, disappointment, disillusion, but never ceasing in you search for Love. As long as you keep looking, you will triumph in the end.
    -- Paulo Coelho

#Soulmate #Disappointment #Long

• And when one of them meets the other half, the actual half of himself, whether he be a lover of youth or a lover of another sort, the pair are lost in an amazement of love and friendship and intimacy and one will not be out of the other's sight, as I may say, even for a moment...
    -- Plato

#Soulmate #Sight #Love And Friendship

• There is no such thing as a soulmate...and who would want there to be? I don't want half of a shared soul. I want my own damn soul.
    -- Rachel Cohn

#Soulmate #Soul #Want

• What are the chances you’d ever meet someone like that? he wondered. Someone you could love forever, someone who would forever love you back? And what did you do when that person was born half a world away? The math seemed impossible.
    -- Rainbow Rowell

#Soulmate #Love You #Math

• A soulmate is someone who has locks that fit our keys, and keys to fit our locks. When we feel safe enough to open the locks, our truest selves step out and we can be completely and honestly who we are; we can be loved for who we are and not for who we're pretending to be. Each unveils the best part of the other. No matter what else goes wrong around us, with that one person we're safe in our own paradise.
    -- Richard Bach

#Wedding #Soulmate #Self

• Our soulmate is the one who makes life come to life.
    -- Richard Bach

#Anniversary #Soulmate

• Our soulmate is someone who shares our deepest longings, our sense of direction. When we're two balloons, and together our direction is up, chances are we've found the right person. Our soulmate is the one who makes life come to life.
    -- Richard Bach

#Soulmate #Two #Together

• When someone has a strong intuitive connection, Buddhism suggests that it's because of karma, some past connection.
    -- Richard Gere

#Karma #Strong #Soulmate

• I don't care," said Seth. "I would have done it. I would have sold my soul for you. You and me...I told you. Something's always going to keep us near each other...even if we aren't together.
    -- Richelle Mead

#Soulmate #Together #Care

• In a soulmate we find not company but a completed solitude.
    -- Robert Breault

#Soulmate #Solitude #Company

• What we find in a soulmate is not something wild to tame but something wild to run with.
    -- Robert Breault

#Running #Soulmate #Hate

• Having perfected our disguise, we spend our lives searching for someone we don't fool.
    -- Robert Breault

#Soulmate #Fool #Disguise

• What you seek is seeking you.
    -- Rumi

#Inspirational #Spiritual #Soulmate

• I believe in finding a soulmate.
    -- Scarlett Johansson

#Soulmate #Believe #Findings

• Plainly it isn't an exact science, despite it being a complex interaction of micro-decisions and corresponding thought; perhaps it doesn't always work and we pass by some potential soulmates like the proverbial ships in the night, never quite connecting. Then again, perhaps the system is tenacious and continues to run like a computer program on infinite loop, so that if at first you don't meet, you are drawn back together for another try.
    -- Simon Pegg

#Running #Soulmate #Night

• The supreme state of human love is...the unity of one soul in two bodies.
    -- Sri Aurobindo

#Love #Soulmate #Two

• I couldn't imagine that I'd ever fall in love again like I had with Gideon. For better or worse, he was my soulmate. The other half of me. In many ways, he was my reflection.
    -- Sylvia Day

#Soulmate #Falling In Love #Reflection

• None of us got where we are solely by pulling ourselves up by our bootstraps.
    -- Thurgood Marshall

#Soulmate #Bootstraps

• The idea of a soulmate is beautiful and very romantic to talk about it in a movie or a song, but in reality, I find it scary.
    -- Vanessa Paradis

#Beautiful #Song #Soulmate

• Instructions are never included. They vary with the strength of your ability to see, the measure of your selective blindness, the limits of your mercy, and the intensity of your desire.
    -- Vera Nazarian

#Soulmate #Desire #Limits

• How joyful to be together, alone as when we first were joined in our little house by the river long ago, except that now we know each other, as we did not then; and now instead of two stories fumbling to meet, we belong to one story that the two, joining, made. And now we touch each other with the tenderness of mortals, who know themselves
    -- Wendell Berry

#Soulmate #Two #Rivers

• Do I love you? My God, if your love were a grain of sand, mine would be a universe of beaches.
    -- William Goldman

#Love #Beach #Soulmate

• When I think of you it's with tears, because no one else has such delicate hands that can reach into my soul and calm my fears.
    -- John J. Geddes

#Soulmate #Thinking #Hands

• I remember very clearly when I found my first soulmate, it was actually in my late 20s, that wonderful feeling of being accepted by people.
    -- Kim Longinotto

#Soulmate #People #Feelings

• 'Life is a journey, Frannie darling,' Feagan had once told me. "Choose well those with whom you travel." As always, I've followed Feagan's counsel.
    -- Lorraine Heath

#Life #Soulmate #Journey

• It's all about loyalty and collaboration, gathering your gang around you, finding your soulmate in filmmaking because it is a collaborative process. When failure happens, that family you gathered regroups around you and gives you the fresh energy you're lacking.
    -- Matthew Jacobs

#Loyalty #Soulmate #Giving