Kelsey quotes

• I decided to find you, throw myself at your feet, and beg you to have mercy on me. Honestly, I'll accept whatever you choose, Kelsey. Just don't ask me to live apart from you again. Because...I can't.
    -- Colleen Houck

#Feet #Romance #Kelsey

• From Kelsey, I have learned among many other things the value of turning on a dime and how you can have an extremely funny and extremely poignant moment with absolutely no separation in between... and sometimes in the same moment.
    -- David Hyde Pierce

#Dimes #Kelsey #Separation

• I did an episode of 'Frasier' with my friend Kelsey Grammer once.
    -- John C. McGinley

#Kelsey #Episodes

• Kelsey Grammer is one of the best actors I've ever worked with.
    -- Sanaa Lathan

#Actors #Kelsey

• Our life is not given to us like an opera libretto, in which all is written down; but it means going, walking, doing, searching, seeing.... We must enter into the adventure of the quest for meeting God; we must let God search and encounter us.

• Oh, how great is the goodness of God, greater than we can understand. There are moments and there are mysteries of the divine mercy over which the heavens are astounded. Let our judgment of souls cease, for God's mercy upon them is extraordinary.

• I don't have a very logical and orderly mind.

• In the world of relationships, possibly the most complicated, uncommon, hard to find, hard to keep and most rewarding has got to be friendship.

• I lock eyes with my reflection and don’t look away. The day you look away you start to lose yourself. I’m never going to lose myself. You are what you are. Deal with it or change.

• The bigger the population gets, the more serious the problems become... We have to address the population issue. The United Nations, with the U.S. supporting it, took the position in Cairo in 1994 that every country was responsible for stabilizing its own population. It can be done. But in this country, it's phony to say 'I'm for the environment but not for limiting immigration.'

• Winter makes a bridge between one year and another and, in this case, one century and the next.

• This is Red Barber speaking. Let me say hello to you all.

• I’m ready to stop waging war and start washing feet.

• The disease we all have and that we have to fight against all our lives is ... the disease of self ...